Become a Volunteer...
Make a difference in your local community by giving your time for a few hours, a few days or whenever you can. We also need volunteers who would like to take on regular volunteering positions. We are able to offer lots of different volunteering experiences for reliable, enthusiastic volunteers.
The Uplands Educational Trust currently has the following volunteering opportunities:
- 1 or half day corporate opportunities; decorating, gardening works and events.
- Community Enterprise Centre - Café/Skills for Life Support
- Support with the Holiday Clubs
- Support at the Maryfield Leisure Club
- 1:1 Mentoring with young adults
To find out more please contact the Head of Charitable Services, Sarah Howes on Telephone: 01793 702717 Mobile: 07736298944 or follow the link to send an email