We are committed to making our website accessible to all our users and are continually making changes and improvements to benefit everyone.
You can change the text size for our website to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings. Some browsers will allow you to magnify the whole page. To change the text size, follow the instructions below:
- Click 'View' to open the View menu or press 'Alt' and 'V'.
- Select the 'Text Size' option or select by pressing 'X'.
- Choose your preferred text size using your mouse or use the up and down arrow keys
- Click to select the text size or press 'Enter'
- The text size should change to reflect your choice
- Click ‘View’ to open the View menu
- Select the ‘Text Size’ option
- Select ‘Increase’ or ‘Decrease’
- The text on our site should change to reflect your choice
- Click 'View' to open the View menu
- Click on 'Make Text Bigger' or 'Make Text Smaller' or to use the keyboard shortcuts select
- ‘Apple’ and ‘+’ (plus) or ‘Apple’ and ‘-’ (minus)
- The text size on our site should change to reflect your choice